Clear Front Signal Lenses 84-86
Clearing your Front turn signal lenses is another modification that can be done very inexpensively. Here is a How-to on what needs to be done.
- 1988-1997 Nissan Hardbody Clear lenses ( can be found on E-bay for about $20)
- Your old 300ZX housing
- 2 1157A Bulbs ( These are amber versions of what the 300zx has)
- Take out the two screws holding the 300zx Lenses in.
- Replace the clear 1157 bulbs with the 1157A amber Bulbs to stay Legal
- Take the Clear lenses from the hardbody lamp and install onto the 300ZX housing and you are done.
Sources Used on This Page: Written By XenonXIII