Instructions for browsing the fiche
The fiche are set up in a grid pattern. There are seven sections (numbered 1 to 7). There are fifteen rows (numbered "a" to "o"). There are eighteen columns (numbered 1 to 18). Simple navigation is successive pages go down each column. Then they start over at the top of the next column. Group Index diagrams are only in row "a", so a lot of the row "a" pages are blank. When a section has not finished displaying all the part numbers, row "b" will the diagram with part codes again. As a result, row "b" will always be either a diagram or a blank page.
- Click the appropriate section to bring up the grid for that section
- Click the appropriate Image in the grid or use the Quick links on the left
- When in the Enlarged view, you can navigate up, down, left, and right on the grid with the navigation pane.
- To go back to the this page, Click "Main Menu" from the navigation pane
- To go back to the grid view, Click "Grid View" from the navigation pane
- Look to the bottom of the page for the part code. If your part code is not on the page, go down one page by going to the next page letter in the alphabet. If you are on page "o", the next page is at the top of the next column. Keep in mind that page "a" will be blank and page "b" will be the diagram again with no part numbers
- To determine the part code for the part you are looking for, (Note: This is NOT the part number) Look to the bottom of the page for the part code. If your part code is not on the page, go down one page by going to the next page letter in the alphabet. If you are on page "o", the next page is at the top of the next column. Keep in mind that page "a" will be blank and page "b" will be the diagram again with no part numbers. Once you find the part code, use the "APLD DATE" and "APPLIED MODEL" columns to determine your appropriate part number. "APLD DATE" = Applied Date = Look on the door jamb for the date of manufacture of your car. "APPLIED MODEL" = Applied Model = some of the basic features of your car.
- Once you find the correct applied model, scroll right to find the part number. Note that some part numbers are superseded by another part number. These part numbers are found farther to the right under the "ALTERNATE PART" column.
Finding your part
The FicheInstructions | Contents | Index
Engine: Mechanical | Fuel and control | Exhaust and cooling | Electrical
Power train | Axle and suspension | Brakes
Steering | Front body(doors forward)
Seat & seat belt | Body (back/rear) | Miscellaneous
Sources Used on This Page: Instructions and quick links by :AZ-Zbum